AS OF SEPTEMBER 2024 AN AYURVEDIC PRACTITIONER TRAINING IS PLANNED TO BE OFFERED. HOWEVER SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU IF YOU CANNOT WAIT AND START TRAINING AS AN AYURVEDIC THERAPIST / HEALTH COACH, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION. I AM OPENING A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FOR A GROUP OF 10 STUDENTS IN JANUARY 2024. YOU WILL LEARN THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF AYURVEDA AND MUCH MORE! SEND AN EMAIL TO INFO@SANKALPAHOLISTICHEALTH.COM NOTE THIS PROGRAM WILL BE IN DUTCH!
This program will be for you if you are wanting to offer simple and effective tools to aid yourself, family members, or clients’ progress and evolution. So if you have also already experienced healing with Ayurveda and or Yoga and you are wanting to go deeper and also be able to guide others. Or perhaps you are already a Health Practitioner, Counselor, Therapist, Coach, Massage therapist or Yoga teacher / practitioner / enthusiast and you want to learn about this holistic medicine: Ayurveda.
Walk the path of Ayurveda, of Holistic Health… Learn how you can not only optimise your own health and wellbeing, but also learn to be able to guide others. Become an Ayurvedic Health Professional.
As someone who has experienced major imbalance in her twenties and thirties and which manifested in pcos, endometriosis, infertility and full blown thyroid disease, I am so passionate to guide individuals to prevent and manage disease with amongst others Ayurvedic medicine.
In my life I have been able to apply Ayurvedic medicine, Yoga (including meditation) and a no-touch healing modality to balance body and mind and no longer suffer from the painful periods due to endometriosis but also prevent taking thyroid medication for life.
Now I am guiding individuals my health practice in the Netherlands. But, for some time now I have been living with the great desire to share the knowledge of Ayurveda beyond one to one counselling. Through Ayurveda College Europe, I will make the education available. I am beyond excited to be offering this in 2024.
What can you expect in 2024?
- Comprehensive Ayurvedic curriculum in Dutch and English in 2024.
- Principles of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Ayurvedic Health Counselor
- Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist
- Medical Ayurvedic Specialist
- Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist
- Because not everyone has the opportunity to follow a program full-time, I want to provide educational formats that best suit the needs of today and the individual learning styles. Think of online distance program or in person live weekend classes (Europe time zone) combined with in person practicums.
- Authentic Ayurvedic knowledge.
- A nurturing and safe environment in which one can explore and investigate all aspects of oneself for personal and professional development.
- Personal Coaching and guidance in order to prepare you to start your own Ayurvedic health practice with knowledge confidence and passion. Or help guide you to get clear what you would like to do with the training.
4 reasons why now is a good time to start an education in Ayurveda
- Increased demand for alternative medicine: Many people are turning to alternative and holistic medicine such as Ayurveda as a way to prevent and treat disease. Ayurveda offers a holistic approach to health that addresses not only physical symptoms, but also mental and emotional well-being. This has led to a growing demand for Ayurvedic therapists.
- Career Opportunities: Ayurveda is a growing field with a range of career opportunities, including Ayurvedic Practitioners, therapists, teachers and researchers. Following an education in Ayurveda can offer various career opportunities
- Personal growth and transformation: Ayurveda is not only a system of healing, but also a way of life. Pursuing an Ayurvedic education can lead to personal growth and transformation, helping you develop a better understanding of yourself and the world around you.
- Improved Access to Online Education: With the rise of distance learning, it is now easier than ever to get Ayurvedic education from anywhere in the world. Online programs and courses offer more flexibility and affordability, making them more accessible to everyone.