Walk the path of Ayurveda. Not only for yourself but also to help others.
For some time now I have been living with the great desire to share the knowledge of Ayurveda. I don’t just want to offer lessons and courses, but I also want to offer formal education. Because I lived abroad for several years when I was studying and had small children, I experienced for myself how important it was to be able to choose the way of studying. In addition, I was able to experience for myself what kind of transformation I went through by applying this age-old and universal knowledge.
What can you expect?
- Comprehensive curriculum with experienced teachers.
- Because not everyone has the opportunity to follow a program full-time, I want to provide educational formats that best suit your needs and learning styles such as: short courses, weekend programs, distance learning and live internet classes.
- Training Basic Principles of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Ayurveda for Yoga teachers
- Training Ayurvedic Therapist / Counselor
- Training Ayurvedic Specialist (Ayurvedic Practitioner)
4 reasons why now is a good time to start an education in Ayurveda
Source: California College of Ayurveda
- Increased demand for alternative medicine: Many people are turning to alternative and holistic medicine such as Ayurveda as a way to prevent and treat disease. Ayurveda offers a holistic approach to health that addresses not only physical symptoms, but also mental and emotional well-being. This has led to a growing demand for Ayurvedic therapists.
- Career Opportunities: Ayurveda is a growing field with a range of career opportunities, including Ayurvedic Practitioners, therapists, teachers and researchers. Following an education in Ayurveda can offer various career opportunities
- Personal growth and transformation: Ayurveda is not only a system of healing, but also a way of life. Pursuing an Ayurvedic education can lead to personal growth and transformation, helping you develop a better understanding of yourself and the world around you.
- Improved Access to Online Education: With the rise of distance learning, it is now easier than ever to get Ayurvedic education from anywhere in the world. Online programs and courses offer more flexibility and affordability, making them more accessible to everyone.
Do you want to stay informed of developments and are you interested in training in Ayurveda? Fill in the form below and we will keep you informed.