Cancellation Policy yoga classes
We recommend you reserve your classes to be sure of a spot. When you are not able to come then you can cancel your class 2 hours prior to start of class. When you do not cancel the class on time we will have to charge you for it. Early cancel means you are still on time to cancel
Late cancel means you are too late to cancel and you will be charged.
Note that Sankalpa Holistic Centre shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damages in connection with taking classes, workshops or courses at Sankalpa Holistic Health. Every Customer is obliged to notify Sankalpa Holistic Health of any physical injury, pregnancy, mental illness to the teacher. There is always a risk of injury involved when taking a yoga class, workshop or training. By attending a yoga class, workhop or course at Sankalpa Holistic Health, the Customer accepts this risk of injury.
Sankalpa Holistic Health offers the following guidelines to diminish the risk of injury:
– Consult with a physician when you are not sure you are completely healthy, or if you are pregnant, before starting to take yoga classes
– If you have an injury, or other physical issue, inform the yoga teacher thereof before you start your yoga class.
– Listen to and follow the instructions of the yoga teacher
– Be secure when exercising yoga and listen to your physical limitations
– Don’t do any exercises that are painful
– Ask questions when you do not understand an exercise